Sweet Dreams Cream
- 1 13.5 oz can coconut milk (full fat)
- 6 Medjool Dates
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tsp fresh lemon
- Refrigerate the coconut milk for at least 6 to 8 hours
- Open the milk with the can upside down (the coconut water will rise to the top leaving the cream at the bottom.)
- Scoop the cream from the bottom and place in a blender. It should have the consistency of whip cream. Set aside 1 cup of the cream
- Cook Medjool dates in 2 cups of water for 10 minutes
- Remove the pit
- In a blender mix pitted dates, 1 cup cream, lemon juice, and vanilla extract .
- Refrigerate immediately and use within 3-5 days.
This cream has multiple uses from whipped topping on loaded taters, sweetener for baked oatmeal, or even just by itself!